About Me

My photo
I am a 24 year old Stay at home mum of 2 boys,Julien who is 6 and has been diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome, and Nicholas who is 3. I am from Canada, but am currently living in Farnborough, Hampshire in the UK and have been for the past 6 years. I enjoy reading, cooking, baking, sewing, scrapbooking and am currently working on getting my Black belt in mixed martial arts.

Friday 29 May 2009

What to do

It is looking to be a very nice day today, so I am sitting her munching my breakfast thinking about what to do. I am going to Julia's house tonight for a girly movie night, and I am really looking forward to it. I was thinking about taking the boys swimming, but maybe that can wait till Sunday. I have had a very long week, it has been half term, so the kids have been home all week. In that time I have had my car breakdown, and needed to have the slave cylinder replaced. Fortunately the AA guy came and he was able to repair it for half the price the garage was going to do it for. I really should get the garden sorted out, but most of the time I just can't be bothered, although I love sitting out there, it seems that you have oly just cut the grass, weeded the flower beds, and before you know it you are back out there doing the same thing, I hate repetiveness!!! I went training last night, I will be graduating to my green belt next week. I am so happy that I have found something that I love, and I feel as a woman I am pretty good at. Keeps my fitness up and I have met some awesome people along the way. I was a little sad that Mr. Bibey left us though, as he is an awesome guy and always made it a positive experience. Brian is going to come along to training next week and try it out, I think it will be interesting to see how he gets on. He has very supportive of me, and I would really like him to see me in action. better get on and start the day, although this could take some motivating.

No comments:

Post a Comment