About Me

My photo
I am a 24 year old Stay at home mum of 2 boys,Julien who is 6 and has been diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome, and Nicholas who is 3. I am from Canada, but am currently living in Farnborough, Hampshire in the UK and have been for the past 6 years. I enjoy reading, cooking, baking, sewing, scrapbooking and am currently working on getting my Black belt in mixed martial arts.

Wednesday 27 May 2009

Welcome to my Blog

Hey There to anyone who may be reading this. I have decided that I would try to keep up a blog to act as a journal of sorts. At this moment in time I am 24 years old with 2 children who never caese to amaze me, but can be a handful at the best of times. I am a Canadian living in the UK, I have been here for 6 years this week. I came to live in England after following my husband here, although we are now currently in the process of finalising our Divorce I intend to stay here. I have been trying to discover new authors lately as I usually stick to what I know, and have been reading Harlan Coben for some years now, I have now discovered Kathy Slaughter, although her books are not as gripping as some of Cobens, I have found them an extremely good read. I have many interests for instance I am currently working towards my Blackbelt in Mixed Martial Arts. I love cooking for people, especially baking. I love Anything homemade, and am really a country girl inside. I am hoping that writing some of the things that go on in my life will help me to understand myslelf more, and maybe help others like me have an insight as well. I have been through quite a lot in my short life, and in time I will most likely write about it in more depth but at the moment I just wanted to get a start on this, as I am chronically prone to procrastination, LOL. so for now I will sign off and look forward to writing more as it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment