About Me

My photo
I am a 24 year old Stay at home mum of 2 boys,Julien who is 6 and has been diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome, and Nicholas who is 3. I am from Canada, but am currently living in Farnborough, Hampshire in the UK and have been for the past 6 years. I enjoy reading, cooking, baking, sewing, scrapbooking and am currently working on getting my Black belt in mixed martial arts.

Sunday 31 May 2009

I am freaking out

OK, so I have a great day going to Hayling Island with Brian and the boys, am very sunburnt but we went on the fun fair rides and had a blast. When I came home I started thinking more about the week ahead. I am having my tonsils removed on friday, and I am really worried about the recovery time. Mainly because I am a single mum of 2 boys, and cannot really afford to be out of commission, although it shoudl eliminate me getting sick with tonsillitis again, which I have been getting quite a bit lately. People who write their experiences on the internet have successfully scared the crap out of me, saying that the bleeding and the pain post-op is emmense. Now I wonder if I am doing the right thing by going ahead with it. See if I am unable to cope with day to day things it is not just my kids whom I am letting down, I look after a friends kids for a few days a week, and I am worried that this could prove somewhat difficult if I dont bounce back quickly. now, I know I must put my own health first and deal with things like that afterwards, but I dont like to feel like I am letting people down, especially my friends who do so much for me. I just needed to vent that and hopefully I will be worrying for nothing and all will go smoothly. but we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment